key chain weapons
Blue Self Defense Keychain
Per FTC regulations we are required to disclose that “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases” and other programs at no extra cost to you. Please refer to our Affiliate Disclosure for more information.
Blue Cat Kitty Keyring
- Packs a sharp punch in the event of an attack
- Cat eyes become finger holes and ears become spikes when
- clutched in your hand
- Stainless aluminum construction
- Stainless ring and clasp for attaching keys
- Highly strong and durable
- Stylish, compact, and lightweight
- Easy to use and easy to carry
- Will provide you with peace of mind
- Measures 3.14″ tall x 1.96″ wide
Can you put a Taser on a keychain?
Tasers are designed to be easily carried, but they are not legal to carry in some states. And while they do not leave much of a mark, they can still cause serious injury. If you are going to carry a taser, please use caution and follow all local laws.
You can’t legally carry a taser on a keychain either. This is because it is considered an “unguided projectile.” This means that it is potentially dangerous, even if it has been modified for self-defense purposes.
Note: Stun Guns on keychains, commonly conflated with Tasers, are legal in most locations.
What comes in the self-defense key chain?
1. Security Alert 2. Self-defense key 3. Emergency whistle 4. Pompom keychain 5. Corkscrew 6. Wristband keychain 7.Retractable keychain 8.No Touch Door Opener 9.Self-defense keychain
Are self-defense keychains considered weapons?
Pepper spray, mace and or knives may be considered weapons in some municipalities.